Aging with Comfort serves individuals that are 18+.
Freqently Asked Questions
- In Home Care Services
- Attendant Care
- Intellectual Disability In Home Support
- Delaware County
For both programs
Yes a family member or friend that is 18+ can provide services for you. However, spouses and power of attorney’s (POA) cannot.
What are the requirements to get services?
- Aging with Comfort serves individuals that are 18+
- Do you own a home? If not, that is perfect. If you do, we can refer you to the State recovery program and walk with you through the process. Please contact our office for assistance
- Have an Income below $2200 per applicant
- Have Medicaid. If you DO NOT have Medicaid, wecan assist you in applying for Medicaid while enrolling for services
- Have physical disability, internal condition, and/or brain trauma (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, copd, cancer, etc.)
- Valid ID
- Social Security Card
- 2 Step PPD (tuberculosis test), Quantiferon (blood test) or a chest x-ray
- Must be 18+
- Professional licenses and certifications, if applicable (i.e. CAN, HHA, etc.)