FAQ Page

FAQ Page


  • who do we serve?

    Aging with Comfort serves individuals that are 18+.

  • What Programs do We Offer?

    • In Home Care Services
    • Attendant Care
    • Intellectual Disability In Home Support
  • What Counties do We Serve?

    • Philadelphia
    • Bucks
    • Montgomery
    • Delaware County
    • Chester

    For both programs

  • Can family or a friend work for me?

    Yes a family member or friend that is 18+ can provide services for you. However, spouses and power of attorney’s (POA) cannot.

  • What are the requirements to get services?

    1. Resident of Philadelphia or outer counties (see counties we serve above)
    2. Do you own a home? If no, good. If so, we can refer you to the State recovery program and walk with you through the process. Please contact our office for assistance
    3. Income below $2200 per applicant
    4. Have Medicaid. if not we can assist you in applying for Medicaid while enrolling for services
    5. Physical disability, internal condition, and/or brain trauma (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, copd, cancer, etc.)
  • What are the requirements to become a Direct Care Worker?

    1. Valid ID
    2. Social Security Card
    3. 2 Step PPD (tuberculosis test), Quantiferon (blood test) or a chest x-ray
    4. Must be 18+
    5. Professional licenses and certifications, if applicable (i.e. CAN, HHA, etc.)