WHO DO WE SERVER?
Aging with Comfort serves individuals that are 18+.
WHAT PROGRAMS DO WE OFFER?
- In Home Care Services
- Attendant Care
- Intellectual Disability In Home Support
WHAT COUNTIES DO WE SERVE?
- Delaware County
For both programs
CAN FAMILY OR A FRIEND WORK FOR ME?
Yes a family member or friend that is 18+ can provide services for you. However, spouses and power of attorney’s (POA) cannot.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET SERVICES?
- Resident of Philadelphia or outer counties (see counties we serve above)
- Do you own a home? If no, good. If so, we can refer you to the State recovery program and walk with you through the process. Please contact our office for assistance
- Income below $2200 per applicant
- Have Medicaid. if not we can assist you in applying for Medicaid while enrolling for services
- Physical disability, internal condition, and/or brain trauma (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, copd, cancer, etc.)
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A DIRECT CARE WORKER?
- Valid ID
- Social Security Card
- 2 Step PPD (tuberculosis test), Quantiferon (blood test) or a chest x-ray
- Must be 18+
- Professional licenses and certifications, if applicable (i.e. CAN, HHA, etc.)